Thursday, February 18, 2010

Coming 3 yrs....


Got service done for my vehicle..Initially dealship was not agreeing for credit facility but later they did it. Elated me thanked them all and promised them of good returns for this gesture sometime in future !!..Simple Great service ...

Amit came to moradabad, couriered his bike to Hisar with the help of Indian Railways.

Today shared some good moments with him..in one of conversation he said, " Coming 3 years are going to be one of the most crucial ones for shaping up our lives" & right he was!

After getting my vehicle, Together we went upto Hapur, there on, amit left for Delhi and myself to Meerut to meet Bhabhi and Kshaunik (My 2 1/2 yr old nephew) !!...

Purchased some Choclates for him.. and the moment i handed over to him..i saw a million dollar smile on his face!!!..& that was everything .

Meanwhile ensured to speak to all.. those meant the most to me.

Cheers

Rajat

No comments:

Post a Comment