Saturday, February 27, 2010

God's Omen


Well it’s been 6 days I was planning to write my blog but couldn’t manage to do so although its my mismanagement for sure but few other factors like sales pressure coupled with traveling towards the end of the month became the reasons.
Looking back I did lot many things, importantly, I went to the place along with Parikshit, & Bhandari, we tried to deeply understood the ways, process, place, feedbacks etc . One certain outcome was…We can go ahead for sure.


On 23rd Feb, went to bareilly and stayed at IVRI along with Gyandev sir. Good time it was. He definitely is a gem of a person, humble, down to earth, brilliant and above all my big brother.
Way back to Moradabad and pavan met me at Rampur. We decided to go and meet Amit’s Parents and we went there. On meeting, It was really fulfilling to see the happiness on Aunty and uncle’s faces.
On reaching Moradabad, had dinner along with Negi sir and other fellow officers at Police training academy, Moradabad.
Next day onwards, played holi along with farmers (Customers and Non customers both) & channel partners. I believe, steps of this kind, certainly helps in building stronger relations.
26th evening boarded train from Meerut for Holi vacations. I’m certainly excited to visit home after so long…
On way met a Company executive working for QSA India, an ISO certification firm. Got an opportunity to learn the importance of having Checks in system, discussed our project, and got views.
It was like a God’s omen as things have started falling in place automatically. Interestingly, Manoranjan too echoed his voice in the similar lines, when informed.

Signing off @ 1:48 PM from Ahmedabad mail
Cheers
Rajat

No comments:

Post a Comment