Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Preparation gives confidence..



Hi Everyone,


One of my Pantnagar Junior Jaideep gave me a call.. expressed my desire to meet him (wanted to refresh graduation memories)...met him for 5 minutes.(his mon called him for some imp work)...good time it was!!


Around 7.. got call from Amit as he was on his way to Moradabad from Agra...Met him..had a cup of tea infront of Bus stop (one of my favorite hang outs when ever i reach back to moradabad post tours)...after some time..he boarded train for rampur...


In between and after this ...continued working on my plan.and its not my dream project.will let you know once i make it happen!!


spoke to family(..along with parents ..includes friends and nearones :)....)


So before i go for sleep..Looking at the preparation..i believe..ill be able to make it!!!


Cheers


Rajat

No comments:

Post a Comment